Fish announces future Dolby Atmos deluxe remixes from his back catalogue

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

zzorchering

Fish has announced on his latest "Fish on Friday" (live facebook video chat on his FB page, every Friday at 6 pm GMT - a great watch), that there will be new Dolby Atmos mixes of his albums:

- Vigil in a wilderness of Mirrors

- Internal Exile

- 13th Star

Currently being mixed by Avril Mackintosh & Andy Bradfield. No release dates anounced yet - but they are likely to be released in the hardback book / CD / Bluray deluxe package format.

Can't wait!

splinter7

800 Club - QQ All-Star
Add ā€œSunsets on Empireā€ to that and you have all my favorite Fish albums!

Thanks for the news

Reactions: SHB

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Vigil is excellent, be nice to hear it in surround, so much going on it.

Reactions: SHB

doppelbock

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
If indeed they are the book format like his last release (and the Marillion deluxe sets) then I'd expect they will be quite affordable and with that you can count me in too.

pti

Oh boy! I've had "Vigil" for many years and really like it. Definitely getting the surround version. Hope it's not a $180 box set with postcards, books, vinyl and a set of 15 complimentary mirrors.
Fish and Marillion, like Jethro Tull, have been very fan-friendly with their pricing of deluxe/surround releases. I just wish Welschmertz had been the same size package as the Marillion and JT releases, as it exceeded my shelf spacing.

SHB

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Wowie kazowie! I remember he posted in the spring about Vigil and Internal Exile being remixed as a multi channel mix. 13th Star is news to me. I really dig 13th Star. This is tremendous news!

temporaryhuman

Oh boy! I've had "Vigil" for many years and really like it. Definitely getting the surround version. Hope it's not a $180 box set with postcards, books, vinyl and a set of 15 complimentary mirrors.
I wil pay Ā£300 if the box set includes a bandana, after all that is what we buy music box sets for, hey?