Fish - Vigil's End UK Tour 2021 (2CD + Atmos BluRay)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
while we are waiting for the Fish remixes to materialize, here is the promised "Vigil's End" live set for pre-order:
https://store.fishmusic.scot/store/albums/dvds-blu-rays/product/vigil-s-end/191
inc_imageget.php

inc_imageget.php

Cool. Thanks for posting this RT! Shipping is pretty hefty. I am going to wait and see if other vendors list it

Hmmm. Yeah, I want this set of course, but £19.50 as the cheapest shipping option makes me hesitate. Maybe I'll see if there is something else I want from his shop and that'll soften the blow a bit.

Received notice on Wed Jan 4 2023 that my copy of Vigil has shipped. All seems to be running a wee bit behind schedule. No big dealie.
Looking forward to receipt

Anyone else have their copy ? You QQ Brits ? How is it

Forgot about this one; where’s the best place to order from for USA dudes?

Was hoping some day he’d release “Sunsets On Empire” in surround. It was produced by Steven Wilson, and he also plays some instruments on it.

I had done a personal up-mix of it, since a CD version was released in Qsound, and thought it turned out pretty nice but it was mastered a little crispy. A new Steven Wilson mixed and mastered version would be lovely!

I dont know. Maybe it was me. But was not all that impressed. I really enjoy Fish - but - like all of us - he has Really aged. The show just did not feel very exciting. Audio was good though.

I sadly gave up on Fish's live output after 2006. I think I decided this after buying the "Return To Childhood" release.
Just felt the vocals where not there anymore and the arrangements were off. Can only think the ravages of time furthered the decline by 2020.

However, I will be one of the first to order once the Deluxe Studio Editions with 5.1 or Atmos of Vigil & Internal come out (Fingers crossed for Sunsets, & 13th Star too).

I dont know. Maybe it was me. But was not all that impressed. I really enjoy Fish - but - like all of us - he has Really aged. The show just did not feel very exciting. Audio was good though.
How's the Atmos or 5.1 mix? Just ambience or a bit more discreet?

Anybody mind selling/loaning me their copy?

Avril is asking what I think of it and I'm kinda embarrassed that I haven't listened to it, but the near $50 price, compared to how much I suspect it will be enjoyed, just didn't result in a purchase, for me.

Thanks, everyone!!!

~ Baggy

Anybody mind selling/loaning me their copy?

Avril is asking what I think of it and I'm kinda embarrassed that I haven't listened to it, but the near $50 price, compared to how much I suspect it will be enjoyed, just didn't result in a purchase, for me.

Thanks, everyone!!!

~ Baggy

Mike, did you ever get a copy and how does this sound?

Any one else want to comment, is this worth picking up.

Back