Five Bowie's remixed in Sony 360..

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The press release mentions Tidal but has anyone seen the Atmos version there? Only the 360RA shows up for me. I don't think I've ever seen Tidal offer both surround formats for the same album.

Anyways, hoping this means the other surround mixes will follow suit.
While I never really got into Space Oddity, TND mix sounded average to me, Heathen is just a rehash of the 5.1 mix and the Reality Tour mix is a complete mess, Blackstar is a banger. Great mix for one of the best albums ever as far as I'm concerned, would be great for more people to hear it.

Last edited:
The press release mentions Tidal but has anyone seen the Atmos version there? Only the 360RA shows up for me. I don't think I've ever seen Tidal offer both surround formats for the same album.

Anyways, hoping this means the other surround mixes will follow suit.
While I never really got into Space Oddity, TND mix sounded average to me, Heathen is just a rehash of the 5.1 mix and the Reality Tour mix is a complete mess, Blackstar is a banger. Great mix for one of the best albums ever as far as I'm concerned, would be great for more people to hear it.

Space Oddity (2019 Mix) by David Bowie on TIDAL

It'll be the 50th Anniversary of Bowie's The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the The Spiders From Mars this Friday, 17th June. How cool would it be if we get a new 360RA/Atmos Visconti mix drop?! 🤞 Might be worth keeping an eye out for? 🙏

1280x1280-9.jpg

Hi there! I can not see any Bowie albums in Atmos in Tidal and only a few in 360RA (Blackstar is not available, for instance). Do you know if they took them down or is it maybe available in some regions only? I am from Argentina...
I don't see them now. I guess they took them down other than Heroes and Space Oddity. I am in the US.

Back