FLAC 5.1 to DTS-CD 5.1 Super Easy Free Software

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DistantEarth

I posted this in Lossy Music Discs Forums but I think this might be a better spot.

I made this dead simple tutorial after making a bunch of coasters. I didn't see anything on YouTube so I slapped it together really quick.

All free software! Links in the video description.

I've only used my Sony Blu-ray player for playback. Could anyone try with another player?
Also, it seems 24/48 works just like the 24/44100 I make in the video. Again though it's on the same Sony.

Really surprised how good they sound.

Let me know if it works for you.

I posted this in Lossy Music Discs Forums but I think this might be a better spot.

I made this dead simple tutorial after making a bunch of coasters. I didn't see anything on YouTube so I slapped it together really quick.

All free software! Links in the video description.

I've only used my Sony Blu-ray player for playback. Could anyone try with another player?
Also, it seems 24/48 works just like the 24/44100 I make in the video. Again though it's on the same Sony.

Really surprised how good they sound.

Let me know if it works for you.

FYI You can also make DTSCDs from DVDA/DVDV/DualDisc using DVD Extractor to create a single .dtswav and single .cue file for the album then ImgBurn to burn the DTSCD. Wish I had found your post earlier as I already have my discs converted to 5.1 flac.

Back