flac to DVD-a

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can try the free trial version of Cirlinca HD Audio Solo Ultra - not sure is Mac compatible

thing is been hearing that if you decide to buy it......people are having trouble getting the key - but think the free trial is worth a go

Snood burns me Flac 5.1s to DVD thru this and works great :banana:

Think only limit is 24/96 ya cant get to 192 resolution

Hope this helps

Thanks Snood. I had to get a trial version Windows emulator to run Cirlinca but it made an ISO that works for me. Good to have a backup option that works for prog albums with long tracks.

Thanks Snood. I had to get a trial version Windows emulator to run Cirlinca but it made an ISO that works for me. Good to have a backup option that works for prog albums with long tracks.

Glad it worked for ya Matthew :cool:

U should be able to drag tracks over and burn them too :banana:

Just remember that the trial gives you either so many hours or burns

The paid version was like 50 or more maybe 68....WARNING....if you plan on buying it please do some googling about Cirlinca and complaints....do know for a bit somewhat recently some people were complaining that the company never sent their serial keys after they paid and the company was not responding to emails

Got mine about a year ago and it went thru fine

That may have changed, but dunno

if the rez is only one of the following:

Rate Depth : Channels
(khz) (bits) : 1 2 5(+1) 8
-------------------------------------------
48 16 : Yes+ Yes+ Yes+ Yes+
20 : Yes Yes Yes -
24 : Yes+ Yes+ Yes+ -
96 16 : Yes+ Yes+ - -
20 : Yes Yes - -
24 : Yes+ Yes+ - -