Fleetwood Mac "Tango In The Night" - now streaming in Dolby Atmos!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my absolute favorite albums of the 80s. Great songs. Beautifully played, sung and arranged. Very cool to finally have this is in a surround format! It is as noted by others not a perfect mix, but I find very enjoyable. All the layers of details makes so much sense im atmos. The sound is dynamic without losing the details. Could have wanted a bit more low end extension and maybe that the drums had been a mixed a little louder and distinct on some tracks. But hey this is brilliant anyway! I really love finally being embraced by this jewel of an album. Big love ❤️ to all that made an atmos mix possible! :)

Attachments

• IMG_8465.jpeg
    IMG_8465.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
they must hate me :(
Atmos mixes can be really hard for me to find on Tidal. And if it wasn’t for this forum, I wouldn’t know most of the stuff even existed. Even then, if I don’t search for the specific artist and album I often can’t find it. Just searching through an artist’s list of albums doesn’t always show the Atmos version for me.

Back