• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE all kinds of jewel boxes- DVD-A SACD DVD CDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
My dislike for jewel boxes in general has turned me into a kinda OCD person (OK, OCD is either/or..) so I took care of all the shit, I mean , STUFF I have and liberated them from those pesky boxes...of course , the digipaks and booklet stuff has remained (MOSTLY) and I wanted to give you guys here in this Forum and friendly neighborhood a head first since I have a few that might interest you...I got rid of the ones that are broken/structurally endangered...here is the list:

*SACDs - 6 (2 with some minor cracks in front or back) $1 ea

*Dual Disc (with silver logo) clear plastic - 1 $1 ea

*DVD-AUDIO - 18 + one that is longer (clear plastic) $1 ea

*BluRay - blue plastic single disc 58 / Clear plastic single 4 / Clear Plastic two or more discs 25 / HFPAudio clear plastic 1. $Negotiable

*DVDs- black single disc 94 / black double disc 15 / clear plastic double 8 / clear four disc 1 / brown double disc (LOTR) 1 / clear single disc 17 / Yellow(Looney Tunes), Light Gray and blue (Enchanted) 1 each. $Negotiable

*CDs - clear plastic 6 / clear double disc 3 / gray 17. $Negotiable

I live in New Orleans.
Paypal please (as gift)
I worked in Logistics so I know how to pack.
S&H depends on where you live and the qty...
PM me.

Cheers
:smokin

DISCLAIMER regarding the Dual Disc one... it´s a normal jewel case with a sticker on the front lid , it is not the "curved one" like this:
R-1961231-1255194298.jpeg.jpg

OK, since I eschew all kinds of jewel boxes , be them CDs, BDs, DVDs AND SACD, I have TWO SACD jewel boxes (REAL ONES from the Judee Sill discs!) and I will gladly give them to anyone who is willing to pay shipping for these 2 jewel boxes...don't matter where you live as log as you pay the correct shipping!

PM me ...

I don't mind the DVDA cases and the SACD (Super Jewel Boxes) but have always hated the standard CD case. What a poor design, hinges always break. For awhile I was transferring my collection to Case Logic cases but then you have to put the inserts in the side pocket. I only did that for compilation albums as I wanted the others stored in roughly alphabetical order, that would be hard to do as you start to add more CD's.

Also I've been transferring my DV SACD's from their standard jewel boxes to SACD ones. That makes them more easily identifiable! Also I keep them separate from my regular CD's!

Kap'n how are you storing your CD's without cases?

I don't mind the DVDA cases and the SACD (Super Jewel Boxes) but have always hated the standard CD case. What a poor design, hinges always break. For awhile I was transferring my collection to Case Logic cases but then you have to put the inserts in the side pocket. I only did that for compilation albums as I wanted the others stored in roughly alphabetical order, that would be hard to do as you start to add more CD's.

Also I've been transferring my DV SACD's from their standard jewel boxes to SACD ones. That makes them more easily identifiable! Also I keep them separate from my regular CD's!

Kap'n how are you storing your CD's without cases?
I take everything out and put the disc and the booklet in a paper or plastic sleeve and all of those are in a big transparent plastic box...

OK, since I eschew all kinds of jewel boxes , be them CDs, BDs, DVDs AND SACD, I have TWO SACD jewel boxes (REAL ONES from the Judee Sill discs!) and I will gladly give them to anyone who is willing to pay shipping for these 2 jewel boxes...don't matter where you live as log as you pay the correct shipping!

PM me ...
I’m looking to replace cases for Every Breath You Take - Police Greatest Hits DVD-A and Alice Cooper - Welcome to my Nightmare DVD-A. Happy to purchase & pay shipping if correct size? Cheers

Attachments

• 0AD12317-45FF-4778-986C-D72FD78BD2A6.jpeg
    0AD12317-45FF-4778-986C-D72FD78BD2A6.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 45
I’m looking to replace cases for Every Breath You Take - Police Greatest Hits DVD-A and Alice Cooper - Welcome to my Nightmare DVD-A. Happy to purchase & pay shipping if correct size? Cheers
Unfortunately the older style small hinge cases are really hard to find, especially new. Your best bet is to look on eBay for some old, but still sealed crappy low price DVD-As (like Silverline, etc.) and swap out the cases.

I live in the wrong timezone so no joy for me but I just wanted to say these sharing / recycling efforts are awesome. So thumbs-up to @kap'n krunch.

This has inspired me to go back and find the modern day supplier of SACD Jewel cases (I have a couple I need to replace). I will share back here if I can find the vendor again.

Back