• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Rory Gallagher 5.1 Hybrid SACD "Big Guns the Very Best of Rory Gallagher" 2 Disc Set Factory Sealed

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fischfry

Yours for the remarkable price of just $11.99 plus $4 shipping in the USA for this out of print issue. Outside USA shipping price will be determined. Never opened, never played, perfectly clean copy in shrink wrap with hype sticker over outer slip case. All in Mint condition. I have a few copies available in all the same condition. Let me know! From an honest seller, check my ebay feedback:
https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_...eedback_page:All&_trksid=p2545226.m2531.l4585

A few have sold, but I still have more available...same condition. Please keep in mind if we're shipping outside the USA, shipping price is to be determined by location.

Thanks Fischfry.
My copy arrived today in perfect condition.
Thanks for giving the QQ's first chance to grab themselves a copy of this 5.1 SACD album at such a great price.
Cheers,
Chris.

Still have a few available at this price! Just $11.99 plus $4 shipping in the USA for this out of print two disc issue. Outside USA shipping price will be determined. Never opened, never played, perfectly clean copy in shrink wrap with hype sticker over outer slip case. All in Mint condition. Already have a bunch of satisfied customers from this very forum. Let me know!

We still have this available at this great price! Just $11.99 plus $4 shipping in the USA for this out of print two disc issue. Outside USA shipping price will be determined. Never opened, never played, perfectly clean copy in shrink wrap with hype sticker over outer slip case. All in Mint condition. Already have a bunch of satisfied customers from this very forum. Let me know!

We still have this available at this great price! Just $11.99 plus $4 shipping in the USA for this out of print two disc issue. Outside USA shipping price will be determined. Never opened, never played, perfectly clean copy in shrink wrap with hype sticker over outer slip case. All in Mint condition. Already have a bunch of satisfied customers from this very forum. Let me know!

I’d like to purchase a set. How do I “PM”? I am new to the process? Thanks!

Are you Barry?

Back