• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: Surround Master v1, circa 2017, for charity

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

workmeistr

Cheers, Quadios!

I plan to sell my pristine 2017 Surround Master v1 with the proceeds going to the “50 Mile March” fundraiser to raise awareness about and support to homeless and deserving Veterans.

This will be my second year to walk from Lincoln to Omaha, Nebraska - When it was all said and done, about $140K was raised last year, up from $25K the previous, inaugural year.

I'm not sure what to ask for my v1 - Any suggestions of a proper asking price would be appreciated. I have the original box and all merch. I bought a v3 and hope to have it by the end of the month. I listen to everything through the SM and I'm a big fan of the Involve team ever since I bought my first v1 around 2014.

If you need a v1, I'm your guy, and I will make a donation to the "50 Mile March" Veterans fundraiser in your name.

Thanks! Bren (c) 402-312-1992

Here’s the link to make a donation to my team: 50MILEMARCH2022

Here’s a link to a news story about last year’s march: Two-day trek from Lincoln to Omaha raises funds and awareness of the struggles veterans face

Last edited:
Back