• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Topping MX3 stereo, multifunction amp, black, lightly used

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A Topping MX3 is a multifunctional device that provides a Bluetooth Receiver, a stereo DAC, a Headphone Amp, and a Digital Amplifier in a compact form factor. This one is the black model.

See the product page here

This is very lightly used. It comes with the remote and all accessories in the original factory packaging. I thought I'd offer it here before posting it on eBay, which I will do in a few days.

I purchased this for use in my bedroom system. I liked it and it performed well but I eventually went with a different component.

see the ASR review here

You can find many more less technical reviews on line.

While ASR didn't find it to have State of the Art performance, I don't think that was a design goal for Topping. The striking thing to me is the functionality you get with it. You can input digital stereo either through Toslink or coax. It has an analog input as well plus a line level sub output. It has bass and treble controls. You can connect speakers and/or headphones to it. You can link your phone to it and stream wirelessly. And its all packed into a component smaller that most paperbacks.

Performance was good enough for what I intended it for (it was driving a set of Pioneer SP-BS22-LR bookshelf speakers), and you simply can't beat the price. The one thing I didn't like was the poorly performing remote. It works, but just don't move too far away from the unit. If i kept it my plan was to get a universal that worked better.

I'll sell this on QQ for $70 shipped anywhere in the USA. International buyers just pay for the additional shipping charges.

PM if interested.

Back