• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For trade: Pink Floyd Division Bell DTS and Wish You Were Here Immersion (no Blu-Ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendel13G

Hi all,

I have a new, sealed copy of Pink Floyd's The Division Bell DTS/Dolby DVD. Instead of making myself rich on eBay, I thought I'd accrue some good karma and see if any QQ members wanted to trade for it.

I also have a used copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here Immersion box set without the Blu-Ray in good/very good condition. I don't mind selling this one on eBay, but I thought I'd offer it here in case there were any QQ members without Blu-Ray players. :)

I'm interested in trading one or both of the above Pink Floyd albums for the following:
Porcupine Tree: In Absentia DVD-A
Porcupine Tree: Deadwing DVD-A
ELP: Brain Salad Surgery DVD-A
Richard Thompson: Rumor and Sigh DVD-A
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Complete Recordings DVD-A
The Cardigans: Long Gone Before Daylight SACD
Bjork: Surrounded DualDisc box set

Send me a message if you're interested. I'm pretty new here, but my eBay handle is "wonderchicken" if you'd like to check my feedback.

Thanks!

-Grendel

You could get that Bjork from Secondspin.

Thanks for the tip, but my goodness! The price on this thing has shot up since I got into surround sound 1.5 years ago. It went for $30 on eBay back then and around $60 recently. I may have to adjust my expectations for this one.

-Grendel

The Division Bell DVD is now spoken for, and I am no longer looking for the Porcupine Tree albums, but I still have the Wish You Were Here Immersion box.

Thanks,
-Grendel

I was able to sell the Wish You Were Here box minus blu-ray for $60 and free shipping. Only had 1 bid. DSOTM went for the same price. Only 1 bid on that one too. Cost about $4.30 to ship by media mail.

I was able to sell the Wish You Were Here box minus blu-ray for $60 and free shipping. Only had 1 bid. DSOTM went for the same price. Only 1 bid on that one too. Cost about $4.30 to ship by media mail.

Thanks again for the input. I did the same with the DSOTM box and got $50 for it (can't remember if that included shipping).

I will probably list the Wish You Were Here box on eBay soon. Unlike the Division Bell DVD, I don't have any karma qualms about listing it on eBay (I'll be selling it for less than I paid for it, anyway). I just thought I'd see if any QQ members wanted first dibs!

Back