Forget reality, what is your dream multichannel release?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised (and disappointed) that there haven't been any surround releases from Traffic. Certainly enough going on for their discography to be worthy, especially this one:
View attachment 82163
I'd prefer John Barleycorn, but, hell: any Steve Winwood project would be great in surround.

He does have a rather nice studio in Gloucestershire Home | Wincraft Music
As you're in the UK, could you pop around and ask? If he's there and says no, we could escalate it to a demo and/or a sit-in, like the good ol' days, and chant in surround:

Hey, Steve, please don’t leave us
Traffic’s music deserves re-releases
No more stereo, it’s no longer “mod”
Gimme some lovin', in surround or quad!

As you're in the UK, could you pop around and ask? If he's there and says no, we could escalate it to a demo and/or a sit-in, like the good ol' days, and chant in surround:

Hey, Steve, please don’t leave us
Traffic’s music deserves re-releases
No more stereo, it’s no longer “mod”
Gimme some lovin', in surround or quad!
Only 100-ish miles away. My sister is a Maths teacher in a school close to it, though as she is 16 years younger than me I'm sure I'd get "Who are you talking about?" if I mention Steve Winwood!

How about.,.,….

Attachments

• 765D15A2-D4DE-4A8E-BB5C-312642F4BDE3.jpeg
    765D15A2-D4DE-4A8E-BB5C-312642F4BDE3.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
Can Ege Bamyasi
(and yes, I wear the mark !)
I'm a Can fanatic too (no tattoos though!), sadly only saw them once in 1975, and one track from that gig is on the album Can - Music (Live 1971-77) (Disc-2: Kata Kong, 21/11/75 at Hatfield Polytechnic)

You can listen to Flow Motion & Saw Delight with headphones as were both recorded Binaurally using an artificial head, however both come out very well in surround with the Involve SM2.

I'm a Can fanatic too (no tattoos though!), sadly only saw them once in 1975, and one track from that gig is on the album Can - Music (Live 1971-77) (Disc-2: Kata Kong, 21/11/75 at Hatfield Polytechnic)

You can listen to Flow Motion & Saw Delight with headphones as were both recorded Binaurally using an artificial head, however both come out very well in surround with the Involve SM2.
Thanks Duncan...I didn't know that Flow Motion & Saw Delight were like that. ( All my Can albums are SACD..will that work too ?) I also have most on original vinyl too.
Fortunately, I've heard Can in surround on the Can DVD...wish I'd seen them live, but I live a long way away !
Cheers

Thanks Duncan...I didn't know that Flow Motion & Saw Delight were like that. ( All my Can albums are SACD..will that work too ?) I also have most on original vinyl too.
Fortunately, I've heard Can in surround on the Can DVD...wish I'd seen them live, but I live a long way away !
Cheers
Yes I have them on SACD & CD, and also have the Can DVD, plus a few on the original vinyl - its 'funny' that I can now buy, and do buy, any album I want, whereas when younger its was what can I get with this much!
1660397025345.png

Back