• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Forum Access difficulties? Anyone?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003

salsdali

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

salsdali

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I sent you a PM with my IP address since I can only log in on cellular and not home modem/router.
Wow, I'm back in (on modem). Thanks Jon, and I don't know exactly but this should tell us why the IP address is the cause and answer to those that have difficulty. IOW the issue has been narrowed down to IP whereas before it seemed random and no one could figure it out.

Last edited:

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Most bizarre. They don't tell me why certain IPs are being blocked, but at least they are responsive to my tickets.

Happy New Year, and be safe. If you're out there on the road be careful. You might know what you're doing, but there are morons out there that won't.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
I'm on the forum, but for some reason I can't get to the home screen on the QQ just now on (both computers) Win IE, Edge or Chrome... anyone else???
Pardon the sigh of relief, and I do feel bad for you Pupster, but I am SO Fing GLAD it's NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE!!!!

(Sorry for that, I just had to spew)

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Pardon the sigh of relief, and I do feel bad for you Pupster, but I am SO Fing GLAD it's NOT MY PROBLEM ANYMORE!!!!

(Sorry for that, I just had to spew)
Jon, as the Father of QQ Forum, you'll never ever really relinquish 'your child.' He or She's a teenager now and you know fully well the responsibilities of raising a 'teen' even though they've left the fold ...... and gone off to another 'site.'

So Jon Urban will always remain

See the source image

QQ Forum's BEST DAD

Last edited:
Group builder