Forum Access difficulties? Anyone?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Strilo

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I am on desktop and it is within the parameters of the message. Can you take a screen shot and upload it? Is your computer set at 150% so you can see things better?
I am not zoomed in at all. Standard resolution settings. This screenshot was Chrome for Windows on a 22" monitor at 1920x1080 with the browser taking up most of the screen.

Capture.JPG

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Are you not liking the size of the image? You can see the frame of the message and the avatar information on the left.

The settings for images is 1200 x 900.

Sonik Wiz

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Was there a couple hours of access difficulties tonight?
Yes. It's just not GOS or you or me. If the new owners are not happy with the ad revenue they could cut QQ off. I propose we form an infonet of e mails etc that will live on if QQ subsides.

Edit: also the forum is moving as slow as dial up. Angie?

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Since 2002/2003
Yes. It's just not GOS or you or me. If the new owners are not happy with the ad revenue they could cut QQ off. I propose we form an infonet of e mails etc that will live on if QQ subsides.

Edit: also the forum is moving as slow as dial up. Angie?
It's just a momentary issue, nothing sinister. It's the internet, shit breaks once in a while. I would not go looking for more than that.
Just remember, you only remember the times it's down, not all of the time it's up!