Fosgate Research Model 101A TATE II Remote Controls

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I knew that the Tates had remote capability but had never seen one before until I did a google search. Looks like more trouble than it is worth unless you used it a lot and were always fiddling with the controls. I have the Tate Tetrasound and honestly the remote for the Fosgate 3601 I think it is looks pretty cool with the LED lights. Do this work with the different Tate(s) or the different Fosgate units or is it just for the 3601?

Be VERY careful!! And search QQ about the Fosgates and remote controls. I think it was said that while the sockets for some of the Fosgates are alike, using the wrong remote in the wrong unit can result in electrical damage to the unit (as would using remotes simultaneously plugged into the front AND rear sockets). I just searched the forum quickly but could not come up with the thread. Please don your Sam Spade fedora and go investigating/digging before connecting that 3601 remote to a Tetrasound or Tate II!

Back