Franco Mussida - Il Pianeta Della Musica E Il Viaggio Di IòTu - CD/Atmos Blu-Ray Release (and download!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

A left field release added - last year's solo album by PFM guitarist Franco Mussida got Atmos treatment and a BD-A is released on January 20th. Found out via jpc.de, but this vendor offers a much friendlier price. Also, you could expect the title to be available through CPM Music Factory store.
Mussida.jpg

Thanks for the tip.
Amazon US has the CD but not the surround version
https://www.amazon.com/Pianeta-Dell...72932155&sprefix=franco+mussida,aps,94&sr=8-1
I don't know how to get past the required VAT information at self.it so I sent them a message, I hope my poor translation doesn't offend them and gets my question across.

Buona giornato,

vorrei comprare Il pianeta della Musica e il viaggio di IòTu (ATMOS 0805698535267) di Franco Mussida.
Vivo negli Stati Uniti e non usiamo l'iva.
come procedo con l'acquisto?

grazie,

Last edited:
A left field release added - last year's solo album by PFM guitarist Franco Mussida got Atmos treatment and a BD-A is released on January 20th. Found out via jpc.de, but this vendor offers a much friendlier price. Also, you could expect the title to be available through CPM Music Factory store.
View attachment 87053
After an attempt to order from the Italian website I gave up in frustration. Even tried google translation ....... Anyone else have luck? And yes, it's WAY cheaper than jpc.de!

https://www.self.it/negozio/prossim...-of-music-and-the-journey-of-iotu-dolby-atmos

Click on pre ordina. Then visualizza il carrello and procedi con l’ordine.
literally, pre order, see cart and proceed with the order… that should work
Nice. What to enter for required field "Codice Fiscale / P.IVA"? No VAT in US. When i put it in my cart at jpc.de, the price is EUR 45,37 once the VAT is removed. Peace

Nice. What to enter for required field "Codice Fiscale / P.IVA"? No VAT in US. When i put it in my cart at jpc.de, the price is EUR 45,37 once the VAT is removed. Peace
Makes sense, Clem. And besides jpc.de's s/h charges to the states is VERY minimal and we don't even know what the Italian website would thus charge for s/h.

At any rate, I'll wait for your 'review' of the BD~A Atmos disc before ordering.

And hopefully, your review won't be in Italian of which there ARE 49 dialects!

View attachment 87053
Hello, you forget to mention that they require €20 for shipment (from Italy to other European countries) This is crazy!

I put 0000000 in for my Codice Fiscale and when I tried to order, I get this message:
  • Non è stato selezionato nessun metodo di spedizione. Controlla nuovamente il tuo indirizzo, o contattaci se hai bisogno d'aiuto.
I don't see how to enter a shipping method, so it may not like my US address. Peace

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but I checked all the sites that currently carry this release and then listed the best (IMO). As I have no interest to pre-order this title, I haven't checked various shipping policies. It's still two weeks until the release date, so the disc may well pop up elsewhere, most likely AMZN.

As for the music itself, all I have checked were two singles off the album on Apple (stereo only) - one was with vocals, the other one with spoken word (in Italian).

I put 0000000 in for my Codice Fiscale and when I tried to order, I get this message:
  • Non è stato selezionato nessun metodo di spedizione. Controlla nuovamente il tuo indirizzo, o contattaci se hai bisogno d'aiuto.
I don't see how to enter a shipping method, so it may not like my US address. Peace

See below, here is where you select your address (via e numero). Borgo is your city/town. If you wish to send the parcel to a different address tick (spedire a un indirizzo differente). Data on the left is for invoice purposes. I tried to place an order with shipping address to Australia and it worked. I believe it should be the same for the US.

1673026562630.png

Some additional info and a hi-res pic:
The disc contains Dolby Atmos 7.1.4 (24bit / 48KHz), Auro-3D 9.1 (24bit / 96KHz), dts-HD Master Audio 5.1 (24bit / 96KHz) and LPCM Stereo 2. 0 (24bit / 96KHz), two video clips in Full HD resolution with Dolby Atmos audio of the tracks "L’Oro del Suono” and “Io noi la musica"; Making Of (Full HD) discovering the 10-minute production; 32-page color booklet with lyrics in English and Italian.

Developed by the production and publishing company Moondays, the Pure Audio Blu-Ray disc (edited and produced by Lorenzo Cazzaniga).
FMbig.jpg

Back