Frank Zappa Waka/Wazoo Deluxe 4CD + Blu-Ray 5.1 and Atmos!!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ordered from Bullmoose. How is their packaging and return policy? Does the preorder show up on release day?

I’ll never order from importcds or Deep Discount ever again. Their packing sucks so shit gets damaged and the returns are a pain in the ass.

Never ordered from Bullmoose. How is their packaging and return policy?

I’ll never order from importcds or Deep Discount ever again. Their packing sucks so shit gets damaged and the returns are a pain in the ass.
Nah, go for it. Moose is good. I've had nothing but good results from them over the years. I just haven't ordered lately as they've been trending higher than most on their prices. So, this is a nice change of pace.

Do preorders from BM show up on release day? I would absolutely lose my shit if this one doesn’t show up on the 16th.

OK, went ahead and ordered from Moose. total shipped is $53.97

That beats Amazon by a few dollars, and makes me feel good to give Moose some money. Now, to cancel my Amazon order....
Isn’t that an odd number of discs?

Not being a Frank Zappa fan, I ordered this because of so much positive buzz. I have enjoyed some instrumental jams I've heard. I do hope that for the bargain price of $49.00 I don't regret it but it wouldn't be the first.
Certainly, a brace of Zappas better albums.

Now where are those Hot Rats and Freak Out surround mixes ?

If factorials included zero, then all factorials would BE zero. Hmmmm.
They do, our Uni mathematics lecturer described it as an anomaly in pure mathematics. As are 0 & infinity, but without which we wouldn't have poles & zeros in the good old Laplace Transfer functions!

Back