Free 24bit / 95k Surround Music in FLAC format

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

KLIM

All,

I haven't posted in a while, but I have some exciting news. I found a great site that allowed me to offer my music in full resolution. There is an option to tip the artist if you like the material...so if you enjoy it, please tip. Also, feel free to give it to your friends that are into surround sound. Also, please read the liner notes...I am pretty proud of the pictures.

If you would, please download my music and let me know what you think.

http://indietorrent.org/klim

Thanks,

Jason Milo (aka KLIM)

Last edited:

Ge Someone

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I just saw your announcement at HA. I wil definitely try this and give some feedback when I get around listening to it.

BTW I'm sure you meant 96kHz (not 95)

Halloway

I've downloaded this and I really like it. Glitchy electronica, techno beats, found sounds and ambient textures. I look forward to more.

By mistake I originally burned this as a 24/96 LPCM DVD-A. Slightly surprisingly I found my Pioneer DVD player happy to handle the higher transfer rate which averaged 9.6Mbit/s and occasionally peaked at 10Mbit/s. It was a bit clicky between tracks but I guess that's the DVD player. I re-burned it at 24/48 and it was perfect. I couldn't detect any qualitative difference between the two encodings but then I am somewhat cloth-eared.

KLIM

Halloway,

I'm glad you enjoyed the music!. I am working on a song right now.....maybe I'll have another torrent up in a week or two with a couple older tracks of mine....plus a new one.

KLIM

For anyone who downloads and pays something for my music, I will do a video conference with you from my studio. You can ask me any questions about music production, surround sound, gear, and general thoughts on life. It isnā€™t every day you get to speak to the person that created the music you are listening to one-on-one.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Hi Jason,

This now redirects to Albums and unfortunately the torrent there no longer seems to work. I get an error: "Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker." Any chance you could seed a new torrent?
Hopefully Jason @KLIM is still hanging in there, it says he hasn't visited our forum in over 4 years :unsure:

Mandrake2011

Well I checked my torrent client this morning and the whole thing was downloaded!
So it seems to be seeded again despite the error message.
Folks who are interested may want to try it again now.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I wish to thank the disciples of the ghost of Klim for seeding this. I too was able to download this in a jiffy (pop).