Free Gov Covid Home Test Kits Site is up in USA and taking orders 1 day early - 4 per household/address

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For FURTHER protection, it is NOW advisable to throw away those flimsy face masks and purchase KN95 facial masks with disposable filters

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TX4FVQ...&pd_rd_r=dd88e284-55dc-4a7e-830b-e1ade591019c
714SIGAP42L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Grab them, best to know ASAP if you've got it. We (currently) get free Lateral Flow Tests in the UK, and because of that I was able to quickly determine I had Covid (even after 3 jabs, so I wasn't that ill, so also suspect it was the Omicron variant) and get a PCR test. Then we legally have to isolate for 10 days, I decided I would until I was negative, which luckily was day 9 & 10.

Grab them, best to know ASAP if you've got it. We (currently) get free Lateral Flow Tests in the UK, and because of that I was able to quickly determine I had Covid (even after 3 jabs, so I wasn't that ill, so also suspect it was the Omicron variant) and get a PCR test. Then we legally have to isolate for 10 days, I decided I would until I was negative, which luckily was day 9 & 10.

And furthermore......

R.27f0568205114030395e5d2ad08198f7

WASH THOSE HANDS ..... FOR STONE COLD PROTECTION!

Thank you Super Snood! Unfortunately I am going thru the Omicron Roner right now....Not too much fun that's for sure.....I have been using surgical 3M N95 masks from the beginning of this nightmare 2 years ago and have been able to avoid the Roner till last week...I am mostly isolated taking care of my father( Thank goodness hes still free from it all) but still caught the damn Omicron anyway . It is sooo contagious it will go thru just about anything.....So please fellow QQ travellers stay safe....It has already crested in many places so hopefully will be over with in a few weeks and we all can get back to some normalcy again until the next variant comes along. Take care friends! :)

Thank you Super Snood! Unfortunately I am going thru the Omicron Roner right now....Not too much fun that's for sure.....I have been using surgical 3M N95 masks from the beginning of this nightmare 2 years ago and have been able to avoid the Roner till last week...I am mostly isolated taking care of my father( Thank goodness hes still free from it all) but still caught the damn Omicron anyway . It is sooo contagious it will go thru just about anything.....So please fellow QQ travellers stay safe....It has already crested in many places so hopefully will be over with in a few weeks and we all can get back to some normalcy again until the next variant comes along. Take care friends! :)
I totally hear you. My triple vaccinated sister in-law and brother in-law, despite being super cautious, got omicron from their double vaccinated grandchildren who live upstairs from them. I also know a handful of other triple vaccinated people who are currently getting over Covid.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and I also hope that your father remains well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back