Friday Night Videos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ArmyOfQuad

I figured I'd share my latest project I've decided for no real reason to do, thought maybe some people in here would find it interesting. I've recently come across my dad's collection of videotapes of friday night videos, cool stuff, really takes me back to my childhood, saturday mornings of watching the tape of last night's videos. Anyways, I'm attempting to make svcds of a complete episode, and replace the audio from cd's and mp3s, and generally just try to make it look and sound as good as possible. I've started with one from December of '83, the network premiere of Michael Jackson's Thriller. That video scared me so much the first time I saw it. Anyways, so far I've gotten the audio replaced on wrapped around my finger, the 2nd video of that night. I even mixed in the announcer in the beginning of the video to keep it as complete as possible. I'm not even going to edit out the commercials, they're fun to watch too. Anyways, I've found cool edit pro has been great for this project, this has been a fun little project that so far is really helping me to learn this program much better then I already know it. I can't wait to see the finished product when I finally get this done. Now that I've told you all, I'm going to have to share with those interested when it's finished. Well, back to work.

Back