Front Panel replacement vid

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Ahoy all. Made this for those what need it, but figured I'd share it here anyway for interest.

Plus y'all are a good benchmark for pointing out if I haven't painted my nails properly, or I'm accidentally flashing my wang or whatever.

Also I don't know why, but every time I find the best royalty free music for a clip, it has an inappropriate name. The song is called "Night at the synth museum" by a group called "Wankers United"

That was fun. Why does the new front panel only have a "V" without a version number? Just curious.

That is a fine question. It's because I used that front panel to do a preview of the V3 before we had the front panel for the V3, and so instead I used permanent marker to black out the 2 for that video. This is also the unit that I listen to at home during the day - incidentally also performing the long term operational test. :) And as we are all working more or less from home still, I had to do the instructional video with the items at hand.

Rest assured, the V3 has V3 on it, the V2 has V2 on it, and this unit in the video, which applies to both V2 and V3, has only a V, and is currently, to my knowledge, the only unit in the world with this feature - until someone with a black marker decides to emulate me.

~D

Back