• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CLOSED FS: DVD-A titles

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Slimming down the collection further - Here's a few DVD-A titles, including some early stuff, maybe you missed these? Some are hard to find in the states.
Clean discs, most cases good, some scuffs / artwork do not have any serious flaws.
Please PM your questions & offers + $3.19 or combined Media Mail shipping within the U.S. please. Thanks

Djabe - Sheafs Are Dancing [DVD-A] $22
Djabe - Witchi Tai To [DVD-A] $22
Djabe - Down And Up [DVD-A] $22
Nosound - Teide 2390 [DVD-A] $22

Last edited:
strike through text + SOLD notations added above.

NOTE: Vacation 8/26 thru 9/08 so anything sold now will ship out after that. Thanks

Last edited:
Apologies - I gave myself an extra week off from disc selling tasks. Getting back on the beam now and looking at PM offers today.
Buena Vista Social Club DVD-A has sold.

Last edited:
Blue Man Group - The Complex [DVD-A] SOLD
Brian Bromberg - Jaco [DVD-A] SOLD
Eric Clapton - Back Home [DualDisc DVD-A] SOLD

Last edited:
Debating about a couple of the NoSound titles. I already have LightDark. Any recommendation on which is better in terms of surround mix and overall value for money - Sense of Loss or Afterthoughts??

Debating about a couple of the NoSound titles. I already have LightDark. Any recommendation on which is better in terms of surround mix and overall value for money - Sense of Loss or Afterthoughts??
Thanks for your interest - UPDATE:,both of these and LightDark (and LightDark) just sold on eBay about an hour ago. As to your question, Both are great for different reasons. I’d recommend Afterthoughts as the one to find.

Djabe - Forward [DVD-A] SOLD
Nosound - A Sense Of Loss [DVD-A] SOLD
Nosound - Lightdark [DVD-A] SOLD
Nosound - Afterthoughts [DVD-A] SOLD

Looking for some info on ELP’s Brain Salad Surgery. I bought the 2000 release on DVD-A and have always enjoyed that one. I understand there was a 2001 release DVD-A that was a Steve Wilson mix that was even better! Would appreciate any input as I’ve been unable to verify this. Thanks!

Looking for some info on ELP’s Brain Salad Surgery. I bought the 2000 release on DVD-A and have always enjoyed that one. I understand there was a 2001 release DVD-A that was a Steve Wilson mix that was even better! Would appreciate any input as I’ve been unable to verify this. Thanks!
Not quite; the 2000 release by John Kellogg is very enjoyable. After the firs two ELP releases, SW handed the ELP remix assignment over to Jakko Jakszyk. The results are uneven IMHO. This second 5.1 version (2010) has a mixing error in KE9 3rd Impression that haunts me to this day, The rest is listenable.

Steve Stevens - Flamenco-A-Gogo [DVD-A] SOLD

Snow Patrol - Final Straw [DualDisc DVD-A] $10 ADDED
Bass Communion - Loss [DVD-A] $25 ADDED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back