• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Pair of Speakercraft Aim LCR 3 Five In-Wall Speakers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihg90

Hope this is ok to post here given use as surround speakers - if not, please let me know or delete...

I bought two of these speakers for surround sound, installed them 2 months ago - they work perfectly but of course I'm now changing my system so they're up for sale... They are wonderful clear crisp speakers that punch way above their weight - with pivotable tweeter AND woofers - these are the newest version of these speakers. The grills fit perfectly - I just set them over the speakers for these pictures.

I used a light coat of off-white paint on the frame and grills - otherwise like new.

https://www.newegg.com/speakercraft-inc-asm-84631/p/0S6-0068-00007
$195 FOR THE PAIR plus shipping from 94024 - would prefer pickup in Los Altos, CA

IMG_5663.jpgIMG_5664.jpgIMG_5665.jpg

OVERVIEW:

The Profile AIM LCR Series was created to compliment the trend of on-wall mounted flat panel television viewing and is the perfect addition either beside, above or below any flat panel display. They are an ideal choice in a multi-channel surround sound system for all channels when wanting identical performance from each of the in-wall surround sound channels. The Profile AIM LCR Series offers the ability to pivot the entire baffle, enabling the user to easily focus the sound into the primary listening area creating a more realistic and enveloping sound stage.

2 Way, In-Wall LCR (Left, Center, Right) Speaker with Dual 3" Woofers and 3/4" Tweeter mounted on a Pivoting Speaker Baffle
Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached Full Coverage Steel Grille
Pivoting Speaker Baffle
Two - 3" Kevlar Woofers with Phase Plugs
Independently Pivoting 3/4" Aluminum/Magnesium Dome Tweeter
2-Position Treble EQ Switch
Timbre-Matched to All FIVE Series Speakers
Sensitivity: 86dB 1W/1m
Power Handling: 60 Watts
Impedance: 8 Ohm Compatible
Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10" x 5 3/4" x 3" 254mm x 146mm x 76mm
Wall Cut-Out: (H x W) 9” x 4 3/4” 227mm x 120mm