• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Several Jethro Tull CD + DVD Editions Near Mint Condition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogrequad

I didn't want to do this, but someone in my family has been pretty ill this summer and medical bills are starting to pile up, so I am selling all of my Jethro Tull Deluxe/Anniversary CD/DVD sets with surround sound mixes by Steven Wilson (and MANY other amazing bonus tracks!). They are all here with the exception of "Songs from the Wood", which I never got my hands on (grr...). Most are extremely OOP and going for exorbitant prices on eBay. FYI - I am also posting this over at the Hoffman forum.

Condition: I bought all of these new when they came out and I ONLY listened to the surround sound mixes once or twice per set, so they are pretty much as close to MINT condition as you can get. I've included a picture of the stack of them - Any slight dings you might see (mostly one tiny corner ding on "Benefit" digipak) are how they looked coming out of the shrink wrap. These have been stored very safely since purchase. I will post individual pics upon request.

Prices: I've used a combination of Discogs prices and current eBay sales to come up with these prices, which are firm. I will be putting them on eBay (likely with slightly higher Buy It Now prices) if they don't sell here.

Shipping: As a perk for QQ members, I'm going to offer FREE Media Mail shipping to CONUS on these items. International buyers - I will charge exact shipping to your country. Just PM me and I'll get you a price if you'd like.

OK, here is the list:

THIS WAS 50th Anniversary Edition - $30 SOLD
STAND UP Elevated Edition - $100 SOLD
BENEFIT Collector's Edition - $75 SOLD
AQUALUNG Adapted Edition - $85 SOLD
THICK AS A BRICK Collector's Edition - $150 SOLD
A PASSION PLAY Extended Performance - $100 SOLD
WARCHILD Theatre Edition - $125 SOLD
MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY La Grande Edition - $115 SOLD
TOO OLD TO ROCK 'N' ROLL TV Edition - $35 SOLD

HEAVY HORSES New Shoes Edition - $40

If interested - Please post here first and then PM. I will ship in a padded mailer. Thanks for considering!

Tull.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't want to do this, but someone in my family has been pretty ill this summer and medical bills are starting to pile up, so I am selling all of my Jethro Tull Deluxe/Anniversary CD/DVD sets with surround sound mixes by Steven Wilson (and MANY other amazing bonus tracks!). They are all here with the exception of "Songs from the Wood", which I never got my hands on (grr...). Most are extremely OOP and going for exorbitant prices on eBay. FYI - I am also posting this over at the Hoffman forum.

Condition: I bought all of these new when they came out and I ONLY listened to the surround sound mixes once or twice per set, so they are pretty much as close to MINT condition as you can get. I've included a picture of the stack of them - Any slight dings you might see (mostly one tiny corner ding on "Benefit" digipak) are how they looked coming out of the shrink wrap. These have been stored very safely since purchase. I will post individual pics upon request.

Prices: I've used a combination of Discogs prices and current eBay sales to come up with these prices, which are firm. I will be putting them on eBay (likely with slightly higher Buy It Now prices) if they don't sell here.

Shipping: As a perk for QQ members, I'm going to offer FREE Media Mail shipping to CONUS on these items. International buyers - I will charge exact shipping to your country. Just PM me and I'll get you a price if you'd like.

OK, here is the list:

THIS WAS 50th Anniversary Edition - $30
STAND UP Elevated Edition - $100
BENEFIT Collector's Edition - $75
AQUALUNG Adapted Edition - $85
THICK AS A BRICK Collector's Edition - $150
A PASSION PLAY Extended Performance - $100
WARCHILD Theatre Edition - $125
MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY La Grande Edition - $115
TOO OLD TO ROCK 'N' ROLL TV Edition - $35
HEAVY HORSES New Shoes Edition - $40

If interested - Please post here first and then PM. I will ship in a padded mailer. Thanks for considering!

View attachment 42164
Oooh, I'd be willing to take TAAB and WarChild off yer hands....

Any takers on the remaining sets? Here’s what is left:

This Was
Benefit
Aqualung
Too Old
Heavy Horses

Prices listed above. If these don’t sell by the beginning of next week, I’ll be putting them up on eBay. Thanks for looking!

Just wanted to update this thread. Everything has now sold except for "Heavy Horses". Any takers on that one?

Back