• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Sony DVP-DVPCX777ES

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
I am at the point in my life where I have to start to declutter my house and eventually move to a smaller place. Consequently, a lot of the stuff I've accumulated over the decades has got to go. So there will be a lot of stuff I'll be selling over the next year or so, and I am starting with this 400 disc SACD/DVD player from Sony. It's the ES model, from around 2002/3 or so. It does NOT have HDMI, but it does have discrete analog 5.1 outs. I have the original box (of course)

It's pretty much "like new", but it has sat on a shelf in a rack for the last 10 years without being used. I am not asking a lot for it, so I'm selling it as-is. These are strange beasts, so if you are not the adventurous type then you might want to stay away.

So before I submit to eBay, I am going to offer stuff here. So here's the deal. $100 plus shipping and insurance. I suppose I'll ship it to anywhere, since the buyer, if there is one, is paying the freight. Once I ship it it's the buyers responsibility, esp if it's outside of the USA.

Here's a link to the device description:

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-mADTt9HlZRn/p_158DVPX777/Sony-ES-DVP-CX777ES.html
If you're interested, please respond via PM (Conversation)

THANKS

Back