Gary Moore Sanctuary Years Box Set (5.1 Blu-Ray included!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Check this out!
https://garymoore.tmstor.es/product...n=WC_24/04/2023 - Gary Moore&utm_medium=email
113962-516ba4b97686bac20a62115df7565b18.png

Gary Moore rocked the world of Blues and Rock with his virtuoso guitar playing and soulful voice. Having played in numerous legendary bands including Thin Lizzy and Skid Row, alongside his own solo career, Moore is regarded as one of the most influential Irish musicians of all time. Having been honoured by both Gibson and Fender with signature guitars, the Northern Irish star is still regarded as one of the best guitar players of all time.

The Sanctuary Years contains 4 incredible albums from Moore’s time at the prestigious label. This deluxe package contains albums A Different Beat, Back To The Blues, Scars and Power of The Blues, whilst all containing new liner notes written by Dave Everley. Furthermore, the box includes a 5.1 (Edited) Mix of Back To The Blues and select interviews on Blu-ray, assorted stickers, poster and further memorabilia.

A Different Beat:
1. Go On Home
2. Lost In Your Love
3. Worry No More
4. Fire
5. Surrender
6. House Full Of Blues
7. Bring My Baby Back
8. Can't Help Myself
9. Fatboy
10. We Want Love
11. Can't Help Myself (E-Z Rollers Remix)
12. Surrender (Edit) *Hidden Track*

Back To The Blues (*Bonus Material):
1. Enough Of The Blues
2. You Upset Me Baby
3. Cold Black Night
4. Stormy Monday
5. Ain't Got You
6. Picture Of The Moon
7. Looking Back
8. The Prophet
9. How Many Lies
10. Drowning In Tears
11. Picture Of The Moon (Single Edit)*
12. Cold Black Night (Live At VH1)*
13. Stormy Monday (Live At VH1)*

Scars:
1. When The Sun Goes Down
2. Rectify
3. Wasn't Born In Chicago
4. Stand Up
5. Just Can't Let You Go
6. My Baby (She's So Good To Me)
7. World Of Confusion
8. Ball And Chain
9. World Keep Turnin' Round
10. Who Knows (What Tomorrow May Bring)?

Power Of The Blues:
1. Power Of The Blues
2. There's A Hole
3. Tell Me Woman
4. I Can't Quit You Baby
5. That's Why I Play The Blues
6. Evil
7. Getaway Blues
8. Memory Pain
9. Can't Find My Baby
10. Torn Inside

Back To The Blues (5.1 Mix + Select Interviews):
1. Enough Of The Blues
2. You Upset Me Baby
3. Cold Black Night
4. Stormy Monday
5. Ain't Got You
6. Picture Of The Moon
7. Looking Back
8. How Many Lies
9. Drowning In Tears

I had all of those albums when they came out, but ended up getting rid of them in a CD purge years ago.

Including a 5.1 disc will probably bring the credit card out to play.

A shame if The Prophet isn’t included, though.

Just saw this thread, glad I saw it now. As I said in another post I am starting to get overload in surround, if I would have seen RT's post in April probably would have bought it.
Outside of Thin Lizzy recordings I only have two Gary Moore's.
Still Got The Blues-Stereo SACD
Live From London-Stereo CD.
This box set is $88.00 not including tax and shipping. Probably would come out to about $100.00.
The new upcoming Zappa is $20.00 less.
Yes, I can see I am slowly putting on the brakes on my surround box set choices, stereo is good enough for Gary Moore.
The other albums that I don't have, streaming is good.

Just saw this thread, glad I saw it now. As I said in another post I am starting to get overload in surround, if I would have seen RT's post in April probably would have bought it.
Outside of Thin Lizzy recordings I only have two Gary Moore's.
Still Got The Blues-Stereo SACD
Live From London-Stereo CD.
This box set is $88.00 not including tax and shipping. Probably would come out to about $100.00.
The new upcoming Zappa is $20.00 less.
Yes, I can see I am slowly putting on the brakes on my surround box set choices, stereo is good enough for Gary Moore.
The other albums that I don't have, streaming is good.
I was just thinking this morning, I need to get more selective of my purchases, I’m really just marginally interested in some; and also running out of room to put the damn things (large box sets!)

Maybe I could start constructing a 3-D type hallway wall-art display with them :unsure:

In April I wrote that I’d probably bring out the credit card for this one. In the end, I didn’t.

I got rid of the original CDs I had for a reason... I wasn’t listening to them. And I questioned whether a 5.1 mix of one album was going to be worth it with so many other things to buy. (I wasn’t even aware the mix already existed prior to this set.)

I’m also in the same boat with some of you... starting to get a little pickier (stress on the word little) about what I buy.

Had this set been all 5.1 mixes, I might have pulled the trigger.

I was just thinking this morning, I need to get more selective of my purchases, I’m really just marginally interested in some; and also running out of room to put the damn things (large box sets!)

Maybe I could start constructing a 3-D type hallway wall-art display with them :unsure:
:unsure: how many box sets would we make to build a structural wall?
.................... I wonder if I'm close to that yet :rolleyes:

Check this out!
https://garymoore.tmstor.es/product...n=WC_24/04/2023 - Gary Moore&utm_medium=email
113962-516ba4b97686bac20a62115df7565b18.png

Gary Moore rocked the world of Blues and Rock with his virtuoso guitar playing and soulful voice. Having played in numerous legendary bands including Thin Lizzy and Skid Row, alongside his own solo career, Moore is regarded as one of the most influential Irish musicians of all time. Having been honoured by both Gibson and Fender with signature guitars, the Northern Irish star is still regarded as one of the best guitar players of all time.

The Sanctuary Years contains 4 incredible albums from Moore’s time at the prestigious label. This deluxe package contains albums A Different Beat, Back To The Blues, Scars and Power of The Blues, whilst all containing new liner notes written by Dave Everley. Furthermore, the box includes a 5.1 (Edited) Mix of Back To The Blues and select interviews on Blu-ray, assorted stickers, poster and further memorabilia.

A Different Beat:
1. Go On Home
2. Lost In Your Love
3. Worry No More
4. Fire
5. Surrender
6. House Full Of Blues
7. Bring My Baby Back
8. Can't Help Myself
9. Fatboy
10. We Want Love
11. Can't Help Myself (E-Z Rollers Remix)
12. Surrender (Edit) *Hidden Track*

Back To The Blues (*Bonus Material):
1. Enough Of The Blues
2. You Upset Me Baby
3. Cold Black Night
4. Stormy Monday
5. Ain't Got You
6. Picture Of The Moon
7. Looking Back
8. The Prophet
9. How Many Lies
10. Drowning In Tears
11. Picture Of The Moon (Single Edit)*
12. Cold Black Night (Live At VH1)*
13. Stormy Monday (Live At VH1)*

Scars:
1. When The Sun Goes Down
2. Rectify
3. Wasn't Born In Chicago
4. Stand Up
5. Just Can't Let You Go
6. My Baby (She's So Good To Me)
7. World Of Confusion
8. Ball And Chain
9. World Keep Turnin' Round
10. Who Knows (What Tomorrow May Bring)?

Power Of The Blues:
1. Power Of The Blues
2. There's A Hole
3. Tell Me Woman
4. I Can't Quit You Baby
5. That's Why I Play The Blues
6. Evil
7. Getaway Blues
8. Memory Pain
9. Can't Find My Baby
10. Torn Inside

Back To The Blues (5.1 Mix + Select Interviews):