• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gene Clark "No Other" Boxed Set - For Sale, Like New, U.S. only

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skherbeck

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Selling the massive Gene Clark "No Other" Boxed Set in like new condition- opened the box, inspected the contents, but never even played any of it! Includes 5.1 Blu-ray, 5.1 SACD, vinyl, a book, & other goodies

As some of you may know, when originally shipped, many of the internal boxes arrived damaged, I suspect due to the weight of the contents. The manufacturer sent out replacement boxes, which will be included with your purchase, and mailed separately to avoid damage.

Cost is $150.00, US only, including shipping. Will ship when Paypal payment is received. Please PM me if interested.

This set belongs with a true Gene Clark fan :)

gene clark.jpg

Selling the massive Gene Clark "No Other" Boxed Set in like new condition- opened the box, inspected the contents, but never even played any of it! Includes 5.1 Blu-ray, 5.1 SACD, vinyl, a book, & other goodies

As some of you may know, when originally shipped, many of the internal boxes arrived damaged, I suspect due to the weight of the contents. The manufacturer sent out replacement boxes, which will be included with your purchase, and mailed separately to avoid damage.

Cost is $150.00, US only, including shipping. Will ship when Paypal payment is received. Please PM me if interested.

This set belongs with a true Gene Clark fan :)

View attachment 45702
Wait! You never played any of it but voted in the poll?! And you allotted no bonus point because of a damaged box but you got a replacement?! Might you reconsider your vote?

Wait! You never played any of it but voted in the poll?! And you allotted no bonus point because of a damaged box but you got a replacement?! Might you reconsider your vote?
Ah, you caught me, lol! Yes, I listened to a rip prior to receiving my set and then never listened to the actual set. I guess I can give it the bonus point now šŸ˜¬

Back