SPOTLIGHT Gene Clark "No Other" (New 5.1 surround mix on Blu-Ray and SACD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cracked mine open & whew.
Perfect condition.
Wow, what an exquisite set.

I was a bit hesitant ordering this but I equate it to a fine dining experience or VIP tickets to a favorite concert.
Expensive? Yes.
Worth it? Yes.

Thank you Neil & 4AD.

Noooooo!

Opened the box and the inside of box set is badly damaged!! How does this happen???!

113eeb9d3e817d2eed26bd89a4db4c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a prompt reply back from 4AD today! They are mailing me a new, bottom box!! So, anyone with a similarly damaged box, email them and you'll get a replacement box. Yippie!!!

I just ordered The Band 50th box after listening on you tube and fired up QQ to see what chatter there was about it, then saw the post about the Gene Clark and listening to it on the tube I'm really enjoying the music, I'm not going to get the box set though, but if it ever came out as a Blu-ray or SACD I would definately go for it.

Received this today and unfortunately another severely cracked box. The contents seem too heavy for the box structure. At least the important stuff seems in good condition.

Mine came yesterday -- haven't opened yet (saving for Thanksgiving holiday). Looks great on the outside (the two floppy disc singles were separate).

As long as none of the actual non-box contents were damaged, I'll be ok. Maybe the undamaged sets will get premium price on resale :devilish:.

Mine came yesterday -- haven't opened yet (saving for Thanksgiving holiday). Looks great on the outside (the two floppy disc singles were separate).

As long as none of the actual non-box contents were damaged, I'll be ok. Maybe the undamaged sets will get premium price on resale :devilish:.
Mine will "become" undamaged", once I receive my new box.....which they sent.

Received this today and unfortunately another severely cracked box. The contents seem too heavy for the box structure. At least the important stuff seems in good condition.
I contacted the supplier about my damaged Gene Clark box and they said they’re sold out of the set and could either give me a refund or try to replace the box; I said I’d prefer the box and they said they are placing an order for more boxes from the manufacturer and it will take a month.

Last edited:
I contacted the supplier and they said they’re sold out of the set and could either give me a refund or try to replace the box; I said I’d prefer the box and they said they are placing an order for more boxes from the manufacturer and it will take a month.
Wrong thread!

Floppy disc?

Back