• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gentle Giant's UNBURIED TREASURE box, 1st edition, still in Burning Shed package -- question before selling

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halbroome

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hi, all, as a newly retired person I'm gathering up dupes (I did a GOS or three :() and unwanted multis and thinking about offering them here. I've traded on this forum before (so I have refs), and want to keep my good (?) name,
so I promise ahead of time to be nice and offer at prices below DISCOGS. I trust you guys, and will do my best to have you trust me.

Before I start, I have a question about my main offering. I have a first release edition of GG's UNBURIED TREASURE box and would like to know if the "golden ticket" was ever found (?).

I haven't opened it because of that. If the ticket has been found, I'll simply sell it unopened (still in Burning Shed box as delivered!). If the ticket has NOT been found . . . hmm, maybe I should open it? (or maybe I should contact Kerry?)

It's going for ridiculous prices on DISCOGS, but since I'm doing it here, I'll certainly do any buyer a <much!> better deal. I'll have a list of my "for sale" items shortly (with prices, as required on this site), at any rate.

Back