George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mega-deluxe set, retailing for a whopping $999, is already sold out on the official site. It includes, among other things, a wooden bookmark made from a felled Oak tree in George's Friar Park.

GH_ATMP_UBER_DELUXE_RECTANGLE_-1930x1200.jpg

Van Der Graaf Generator links died too and now this... dang. kudos to Gentle Giant, they announced Free Hand 5.1 mix and got the links up in a jiffy

Good news, everyone.

“In celebration of the 50th Anniversary, George Harrison’s, All Things Must Pass is being celebrated with a suite of new releases highlighted by a stunning new mix of the classic album by Grammy Award-winning mixer/engineer Paul Hicks, overseen by executive producer Dhani Harrison. The Super Deluxe Edition CD collects 70 tracks across 5 CDs including 47 (42 previously unreleased) demo recordings, session outtakes and studio jams all housed in a beautiful slipcase. A Blu-Ray audio disc presenting the main album in hi-res stereo, 5.1 surround and Dolby Atmos is also featured. The collection contains a beautiful 56-page scrapbook curated by Olivia Harrison, with unseen imagery and memorabilia from the era, handwritten lyrics, diary entries, studio notes, tape box images, a comprehensive track-by-track and more. It also includes a replica of the original album poster.

Source: George Harrison’s official site, All Things Must Pass Deluxe 5CD/Blu-Ray

List price appears to be $150. Steep, but not surprising. Here’s hoping for some decently discounted retailers.
Sold out already!!! I was all in for the MEGA set….damn😭

Actually isn’t it being announced on Thursday…..maybe that’s why link isn’t working…got posted too early

Last edited:
Easy everyone...we’ll all get to order.
Earlier this year, the hottest item on the planet was the COVID 19 vaccination. Today it's the All Things Must Pass box set. I hope I won't be taking my phone to bed awaiting a text that says, "A limited number of units are now available on a first-come first-served basis."

I get a 404 for that link, and I don't see the deluxe listed on the site.
Yeah. Late last night, when I learned the page was taken down I took cached screenshots of the page I had linked and stitched them together. That post is right above yours.

I got the link on That Other Forum™. Presumably everything is “Sold Out” because the site wasn’t live yet. I see no reason why this won’t otherwise be the official page after the public announcement tomorrow. In fact, I’m willing to bet you the $999 set it’s right. I’ll DM you my address shortly.;)

… actually, I always lose bets so scratch that. I can’t afford to buy it for you and if it’s wrong then we lose what might be a grand ATMOS track. I can’t live knowing my silly bet cost us that.

Back