George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why I got progressive lenses. Bring on the tiny booklet!
Yes, Strilo. Thank goodness for progressive lenses!

For the SI challenged, the dimensions of the SDE set convert (approximately) to:
7-3/4" x 7-13/16" x 1-9/16"
Weight: 1-1/2 pounds

So yes, it is more like those Japanese 7" SACDs that really don't fit anywhere all that well...But they sound fantastic, so let's hope this set follows suit!

"So yes, it is more like those Japanese 7" SACDs that really don't fit anywhere all that well...But they sound fantastic, so let's hope this set follows suit!"

Agreed!

The music & how it sounds over packaging issues ;) While a box like the Beatles sets would be nice, as long as the Atmos & 5.1 is great, I'm OK with a ~8x8 box. Like you said, the Sony SACDs, and I'll add the Doobie & Chicago quadio sets were all "plus CD sized" but all had great sound quality.

I'm in for this album mixed in new & potentially exciting ways.

Last edited:
The music & how it sounds over packaging issues ;) While a box like the Beatles sets would be nice, as long as the Atmos & 5.1 is great, I'm OK with a ~8x8 box. Takes up less shelf space anyway. The Doobie & Chicago quadio sets were "CD sized" so not a deal breaker, for me anyway. I'm in it for the music mixed in a new way.
I get that, but the DB set was under $60 less than half price and all 4 BR discs were multi-channel

value for $$ spent I say….I’m still going to get it but look at what DB and JT give you for your $$

Yes, Strilo. Thank goodness for progressive lenses!

For the SI challenged, the dimensions of the SDE set convert (approximately) to:
7-3/4" x 7-13/16" x 1-9/16"
Weight: 1-1/2 pounds

So yes, it is more like those Japanese 7" SACDs that really don't fit anywhere all that well...But they sound fantastic, so let's hope this set follows suit!
…and ya gotta love the packaging on those 😍

Last edited:
Last edited:
55 days for the Limeys

So if one puts aside $2 per day for 55 days you can afford to buy ATMP from ImportCD!

https://www.importcds.com/all-things-must-pass-super-deluxe-5-cdblu-ray-box-set/602435652382

R7be82f15f85919ec5db67b4de90fce2c

Gnome Piggy Bank

Last edited:
For those in Oz, my ImportCDs PayPal pre-order of the 5CD-Blu Ray set came to AUD$175.87 (with the "HAPPY10" discount) - which sure as hell beats JB Hi-Fi's AUD$232.

(btw, WTF is up with their price of the new Sabbath "Sabotage" Deluxe 4CD set - they want AUD$189 for it, but I just ordered it from ImportCDs for AUS$50.40 o_O )

For those in Oz, my ImportCDs PayPal pre-order of the 5CD-Blu Ray set came to AUD$175.87 (with the "HAPPY10" discount) - which sure as hell beats JB Hi-Fi's AUD$232.

(btw, WTF is up with their price of the new Sabbath "Sabotage" Deluxe 4CD set - they want AUD$189 for it, but I just ordered it from ImportCDs for AUS$50.40 o_O )
just ordered it myself. could not get the discount but still paid AUD$175.87

I've checked now two days in a row, and I only see the Run of the Mill track available in the Super Deluxe. All Things Must Pass is greyed out.
If you go to BROWSE then click on INTRODUCING SPACIAL AUDIO then SEE ALL it is there…..

PS: Well it wasn’t earlier this week, must have taken it down

Last edited:
Back