George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually got mine from uDiscover for $119.52 shipped. That was due to a 25% discount at that time. I assume that has expired by now.
Actually I think that was only good for about 24 hours on this title…I assume someone got their wrist slapped for including a pre-order in the sale 🤑

Last edited:
I managed to get it too - but it did not last long before it was “excluded from sitewide sale”…maybe it was 2 days?
It appears my aging memory is failing me yet again just 2 weeks after the fact...

It looks like it was announced on June 10 and my order was placed on...6/10. I could have sworn I hmmed and hawed on the 5CD+BD for a couple of days, but alas it appears I didn’t.

It appears my aging memory is failing me yet again just 2 weeks after the fact...

It looks like it was announced on June 10 and my order was placed on...6/10. I could have sworn I hmmed and hawed on the 5CD+BD for a couple of days, but alas it appears I didn’t.
It’s funny you mention that date - that happens to be my birthday and I probably would have hemmed and hawed a while myself, but decided to splurge and treat myself that day.
Glad I did - I’m pretty sure they removed it from the sale the next day.
Once in a while even a blind squirrel gets a nut 🐿

There is a gnome garden at this place we are staying in Vermont. I counted 63 gnomes in total 😵 but not a single George!

IMG_20210630_084616931.jpg
IMG_20210630_085225334.jpg

George, where are you?

Yikes, Dunc, VERY doubtful a G~MAN like you would ever get the key to the city in Nome Alaska!

R7b7ccb33b9e7a6674684263f795afef5
With a name like that probably for the best :ROFLMAO:

Garden Gnomes are a pet hate of mine, it started when I lived in Cornwall and got stuck in a large traffic jam due to an accident further on, for an hour or so, looking on at Gnome World, a garden full of f'ing gnomes. As a result, whenever a load of us would meet up at festivals, it was find where the b*st*rds have hidden the bl**dy gnome. It then progressed to if I found it, I'd hide it in some body else's car, bag, tent etc. then if they got home and found it, it would often be posted to someone else in our merry band of lunatics!

Back