George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say that 5.1 review is spot on. (y)

I also cancelled POB!!

C'mon Amazon, get these 50th anniversary box sets delivered!!

Great review. That dude gets it. Mine is allegedly arriving Friday as well from Amazon. Could be an interesting weekend. AND.......I may actually have time to enjoy it for a change!

Doesn't it come with an air rifle to shoot at the b****y gnomes? :ROFLMAO:

Dunc, those b****y gnomes who 'cemented their celebrity' by gracing the cover of GH's ALL THINGS MUST PASS have this admonishment for you:

See the source image

FINALLY ordered my copy of ATMP today from ImportCD. Cannot WAIT!

Last edited:
Great review. That dude gets it. Mine is allegedly arriving Friday as well from Amazon. Could be an interesting weekend. AND.......I may actually have time to enjoy it for a change!
I ordered from uDiscover.....I'm fearful about their ability to ship it in a timely manner, and their ability to ship it in a manner that it doesn't arrive all fucked up. :(

I ordered from uDiscover.....I'm fearful about their ability to ship it in a timely manner, and their ability to ship it in a manner that it doesn't arrive all fucked up. :(

You should have also ordered ANOTHER COPY from another vendor to see which one ships first and arrives in better condition ..... LOL

OK, I must be crazy. I looked at my uDiscover order....it says shipping on, or "around" August 6. That means, at best.....I'd get it later next week. Wild hare......just ordered another copy from Amazon, had $40 gift card....took my order total to $100...says it will be here this Friday.

Whoopee. Now, lets see about cancelling from uDiscover.....

OK, I must be crazy. I looked at my uDiscover order....it says shipping on, or "around" August 6. That means, at best.....I'd get it later next week. Wild hare......just ordered another copy from Amazon, had $40 gift card....took my order total to $100...says it will be here this Friday.

Whoopee. Now, lets see about cancelling from uDiscover.....
You’ll be very lucky to cancel from UDisc…. They don’t normally do so especially this late…good luck….and if I could have gotten the Uber box for just over $700 I would have ordered it as well…I’m hoping it’ll drop like the GnR Uber set though

You’ll be very lucky to cancel from UDisc…. They don’t normally do so especially this late…good luck….and if I could have gotten the Uber box for just over $700 I would have ordered it as well…I’m hoping it’ll drop like the GnR Uber set though

CONSPICUOUS CONSUMERISM, MM! I think you should 'donate' that wooden ATMP crate to Baggy so he can comfortably put his feet up when regaling tales of LIFE IN SURROUND!

How 'bout it, Bud?

EXCESSIVE CONSUMERISM, MM! I think you should 'donate' that wooden ATMP crate to Baggy so he can comfortably put his feet up when regaling tales of LIFE IN SURROUND!

How 'bout it, Bud?
Those who mention such awesome ideas should actually make them happen, don’t you think:ROFLMAO: How many members do we have? If everyone donates $1 we could buy him 1:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back