George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" (5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming soon!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered ALL THINGS MUST PASS just yesterday from ImportCD and today it's out for delivery. Just hoping the USPS delivery man doesn't trip over my garden gnomes enroute to my mailbox!
Still waiting to see if prices will drop any further on this….love it but am being patient on this and the Uber box😊

My take on this mix for 'All Things Must Pass' is, there was an agreed agenda for how the final mix would sound, between Paul and George's family. I know it maybe stating the obvious but not all mixers take this into account when releasing their own baby.

Ringo's drumming is more prominent.
Klaus Voorman's bass is right up there. ( He was a lifetime friend of George)

Spector's multi layering has been stripped back

But the most important factor is the man himself...

George's voice has never sounded so crystal clear.

Glad never ordered that MESS👍

It wasn't THAT dreadful, MM. Because of sparse instrumentation what could one reasonably expect? They really should put Steve Wilson in charge of the Beatles and solo Beatles respective catalogues. At least Wilson can do wonders with even 4 track multi~tracks as evidenced by some of his spectacular TULL remixes!

It wasn't THAT dreadful, MM. Because of sparse instrumentation what could one reasonably expect? They really should put Steve Wilson in charge of the Beatles and solo Beatles reespective catalogues. At least Wilson can do wonders with even 4 track multi~tracks as evidenced by some of his spectacular TULL remixes!
Agreed on the TULL point and SW possibilities 😊

Seems like UDisc is a total rip-off operation…check out their new prices!!! They’ve upped the price of the Uber from $999-$1219…. What’s that about? :mad:
Anyone see a discounted price around $700 plus lately?

Well, so much for Baggy's foot stool!

See the source image

Life in SURROUND ..... LITERALLY!

Last edited:
this is unreal compared to the Vinyl I bought from Amsterdam on release day. This will be my go to disc for a long long time. Bought back many memories of making my Parents search every record store . Isnt It a pity bought tears to me eyes it is so good.

Goona, would you characterize it as THE best remix so far from the Beatles' camp?

Goona, would you characterize it as THE best remix so far from the Beatles' camp?
Im slightly biased as George was my favourite, this album is my favourite, so I will say this is the best I have heard so far and that may be because I love these songs and its great to hear them in Atmos.

Back