Giancarlo Erra - Departure Tapes (cd & dvd-v/a 5.1 stereo/surround lossless)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well Ralphie, I have heard the various work-in-progress incarnations up to and including the official release (which is the best version IMHO), and I really like it, it grows on you, and its one of Giancarlo's immersive mixes. So I'm kind of biased!

nosound

Thank you guys, sorry for being a bit absent recently but up to release date (and in particular ON release date!) is always very busy. I'm so glad to see so many of you buying the physical product and showing this way their support...it really gives me hope :)

And obviously I hope you'll like it, and I'll try reading here your thoughts (on the music and on the mix if you want!)..and I hope I'll get a poll up soon!

Once again, thanks for your help, suggestions, and to Duncan for being basically my assistant with everything related to surround related jobs to do đŸ™ƒ

vegas

Pre-ordered cd/dvd-a set as well, but no shipping note yet (it's not Burning Shed).
PS. Giancarlo, can you comment on my post in another thread please?

nosound

Pre-ordered cd/dvd-a set as well, but no shipping note yet (it's not Burning Shed).
PS. Giancarlo, can you comment on my post in another thread please?
Thanks for the order, I really appreciate...you guys make it always worth it having an extra disc with surround :) I replied to your other topic...ahaha I completely forgot about that. Let me know what you think there :)

nosound

Wow, really? I ordered from Shed, and my copy has been shipped. Guess I need to look for the surround download!
Yes go into your account and you should have it in your downloads. If you don't, send me a PM, as I think a couple of the very first orders arrived before the download was linked ;-)

nosound

In good news, this morning the initial stock for the cd/dvd at official store was SOLD OUT :love:

Burning Shed kindly agreed to get urgently more from Kscope so more stock has been assigned...thanks a lot for your support, that was good to see (and now is back in stock!).

By the way...there's now the official poll on QQ for the album...would be nice if you guys could vote and express your opinion there as well :cool:

HiRez Poll - Erra, Giancarlo - DEPARTURE TAPES [DVD-A]