• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Going Up On Ebay This Week, Trying Here First: Marantz Quadradial Series 4415

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revup67

Update 3-25-21 - Posted on Ebay Quadraphonic: Marantz 4415 Quadradial [Working] | eBay - Min Bid $99 achieved
----------------------------------------------
Greetings: This is my first post to this group.
I recently adopted a Marantz Quadradial Series Receiver model 4415 without the SQ Decoder from my neighbor. Initially, I would have preferred to keep as the sound is sensational however there's a bit a of crackling noise from the headphone jack. I was able to solve this same issue with Volume control knob with CRC Cleaner. It's certainly much better than prior and would suggest this unit be checked for noisy pots as to not damage your speakers/headphones. Best I can tell, all else works fine. This includes the Loudness Button, sliders, Treble, Bass and so on.
The unit is missing the shiny power button though it powers 'on' just fine and consistently by using the plastic prong where the actual power button was. My neighbor is unable to locate the power button. Also, it's missing two feet but noted these are on Ebay for around $11. I've included multiple images for your perusal. If anyone is interested please drop me a note. Shipping via UPS is just under $82 (actual cost from UPS site from WA to NY as a test) for 25 pounds in a 21x21x14 box with $250 insurance. I noted sales for this item on Ebay were slightly over $260 + shipping. This unit was tested with an Ipod using the Aux inputs and a pair of headphones connected to the front panel only. No speakers were connected/tested. I am entertaining offers at the moment. Again, I'd recommend this unit be fully inspected and is being sold "As Is" condition. US inquiries only please. You may see my 100% perfect score on Ebay under groovewhere since 1999. Thanks for reading this ad.

Attachments

• front_full (2).jpg
    front_full (2).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 74
  • back (1).jpg
    back (1).jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 67
  • back (2).jpg
    back (2).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 65
  • back (3).jpg
    back (3).jpg