Good Night. For all of us that want to say "see you tomorrow".

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listened to a lot of music today, plus exercise, laundry and other chores. Going out to a Gala tomorrow night.
Today's stand outs where my first listen to David Crosby, If only.........5.1 DVD-A and Pure Prarie League 4.0 from Dutton Vocalion. Listened to many old timers most notably The Doors, When The Music's Over from Strange Days SACD 5.1.
See you tomorrow.

Listened to a lot of music today, plus exercise, laundry and other chores. Going out to a Gala tomorrow night.
Today's stand outs where my first listen to David Crosby, If only.........5.1 DVD-A and Pure Prarie League 4.0 from Dutton Vocalion. Listened to many old timers most notably The Doors, When The Music's Over from Strange Days SACD 5.1.
See you tomorrow.
Lightweight. 😜😍

Wow, what a fun night on QQ. I listened to some serious music tonight tha made me feel great. Tomorrow I go to Giants game, Milwaukee.Fathers day with my awesome granddaughter. Hot dog and Bud Light, can't wait. Monday I fly down to LA to see the Soundgarden Immersion. Back to work on Thursday, hit the gym and keep being strong for a party life.
Still listening to one of the most awesome bands ever,
INXS.

OK , lets reinvent this thread. Listening now to Pearl Jam's Gigaton and due to squished dynamic range it hurts my ears and the songs are whatever even at 24/96. Stereo sound stage is for shit.
Why do musical artists not get with the program. They need to listen to people like me who understand the listening experience. This is not decades past this is NOW and we know what they are doing.

OK , lets reinvent this thread. Listening now to Pearl Jam's Gigaton and due to squished dynamic range it hurts my ears and the songs are whatever even at 24/96. Stereo sound stage is for shit.
Why do musical artists not get with the program. They need to listen to people like me who understand the listening experience. This is not decades past this is NOW and we know what they are doing.

Agreed, 96/24 makes no difference with this. Would have sounded the same 44.1/16 or dare I say mp3? :SB

Wow, what a fun night on QQ. I listened to some serious music tonight tha made me feel great. Tomorrow I go to Giants game, Milwaukee.Fathers day with my awesome granddaughter. Hot dog and Bud Light, can't wait. Monday I fly down to LA to see the Soundgarden Immersion. Back to work on Thursday, hit the gym and keep being strong for a party life.
Still listening to one of the most awesome bands ever,
INXS.

Great band, looks like you’re missing a few albums though :)

Back