GOS branches out?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Florida, I'm always surprised anyone has enough employees with the infection rate being what it is.
Of course for the last year and a half I pretty much sit in my woods except for Doctor appts and occasional forays to Wally world, Publix or Winn Dixie for groceries.
Took wife to ER for her COPD (ER all we have in our County) they said I could not stay with her. Getting worse here.
Music keeps me going, now more than ever.

The story continues....

Yesterday morning, I took my truck to a local tire center. Since my truck is a company truck, all things go through Fleet Management. They approve all repairs, etc.

I'm there at 8AM. The gal asks me if I care what brand of tire, I say no, it's a Fleet vehicle, whatever. She goes out, gets the wheel type from my wheels, calls an order in. 10AM, she says Fleet approved the purchase. Noon rolls around, I'm still waiting. Gal goes on lunch break. Another guy takes over, he comes to me and asks if I have to have Michelin tires. I said, I could care less, company truck. He says, well "gal" ordered 20" tires, and your truck takes 18". I'm like...OK. So, he cancels the original order and places a new order for 18" tires. 2 hours later (2PM) he comes to me and says Fleet denied the tires, too much money. So, he cancels that order and says they would only approve this other brand...only......wait for it....they don't have those in stock. So, I tell them I will drive to Lafayette, Indiana and pick up the damn tires and bring them back. So, I do. At 5:30 PM, they took my truck in the stall and replace the tires. I was the last customer to leave. This was my day.

Gene, you have the patience of the biblical JOB: I would've told your FLEET BOSSES where to STICK IT!

See the source image

Back