Great ebay deal if your needing this Title.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seller must REALLY like this disc...he's sold 3 of them in a short period of time and listed them at $49 each time..LOL

Interesting maybe seller has access to discontinued goods, wonder what else he may have. And he's taking best offer prices. I've seen people asking way too much for this. I just the other day bought a used NM condition one for $48 my wife and granddaughters will like it anyways.

Interesting maybe seller has access to discontinued goods, wonder what else he may have. I've seen people asking way too much for this. I just the other day bought a used NM condition one for $48 my wife and granddaughters will like it anyways.

If you click on his other items...I'll give you one guess what else he has for sale...I'll give you a hint...it's listed for $49:ROFLMAO:

Similar to the 50th anniversary Woodstock, you couldn’t pay me enuff to listen to this artist or disc. I mean, come on!

That's fine I feel that way about all country music especially that God forsaken blue Grass, jazz also and most classical and rap. A little teeny bopper music for the females of the household goes a long way.

Hope everything is good for you in retirement (y)

Hi. Clint
Well my retirement has not been the best when I was 64 I got a building company to make some plans to build a garage and a "MAN CAVE" big enough to hold all my Quadraphonic hard ware & soft ware in a comfortable environment thought it would be finished when I turned 65 on my birthday and the same day of my retirement, never happened I have been battling with my local council for a permit to build the darn thing for 2 years I had to compromise a lot and finally I have my permit and hopefully it will be finished in about 6 to 8 weeks weather permitting because we are going into our winter her in New Zealand, I`ll keep everybody informed about my progress and maybe some photos..
BBQ...

Back