Great new reviews for Dutton Vocalion Quad SACDs!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I was asking about surround Elgar recently!

I don't have this particular SACD, halbroome, but I can attest to the sheer quality of Vocalion's classical mch SACDs. Michael Dutton is a brilliant recording engineer in addition to his impeccable mastering abilities and I wouldn't hesitate to add some of his classical mch SACDs to my next D~V order.

I don't have this particular SACD, halbroome, but I can attest to the sheer quality of Vocalion's classical mch SACDs. Michael Dutton is a brilliant recording engineer in addition to his impeccable mastering abilities and I wouldn't hesitate to add some of his classical mch SACDs to my next D~V order.

Have already acquired the three Barenboims and the Bartok, and most recently am enjoying the impulse buy of Stravinsky's Petrushka and Pulcinella :phones.

So much music, so little money :cautious:

Just ran across this gentleman this morning, not familiar with him, but he does like the Quad SACDs...

Love it during the end credits when Phil Aston lets rip on his electric guitar. :SG

Another GREAT endorsement of D~V's remarkable SACD QUAD releases and WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE MORE ROCK, POP and JAZZ QUAD SACDs from THE WIZARD of WATFORD??????????

Never thought we’d hear nothing new from D-V since that last great non-classical batch. There are obviously titles in the pipeline but it’s beyond constipated. Seriously - what gives?

Never thought we’d hear nothing new from D-V since that last great non-classical batch. There are obviously titles in the pipeline but it’s beyond constipated. Seriously - what gives?
Covid!
I have lots of friends and family with variant ba.5 right now, even after being vax'd 4 times, it can kick your ass (our President still has it.)
Personally, I still mask up when I go out, and that's rare.

Back