Greetings from TN

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello QQ! My name is Katie and I’m a quad addict. I just got my dream receiver, the QRX 9k1, and got burned. BAD. I’m a pretty simple gal though, i love playing vinyl records and playing with all the equipments!
Welcome aboard! If you find your wallet is missing, it has probably gone out back and shot itself in anticipation of what this hobby will do to it.

Hello QQ! My name is Katie and I’m a quad addict. I just got my dream receiver, the QRX 9k1, and got burned. BAD. I’m a pretty simple gal though, i love playing vinyl records and playing with all the equipments!
Welcome! Is your screen name more Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or is it a Seether thing? I hope you enjoy the nerdy comraderie!

Welcome aboard! If you find your wallet is missing, it has probably gone out back and shot itself in anticipation of what this hobby will do to it.
Welcome! Is your screen name more Charlie and the Chocolate Factory or is it a Seether thing? I hope you enjoy the nerdy comraderie!
Veruca Salt is one of my favourite bands. I sure will enjoy it!

Hi Welcome!

Let me add that QRX Restore also sells completely restored Sansuis. Rather than invest shipping money added to an as now unknown repair cost you may wish to consider purchasing a restored working unit.
If you are able to drive with your Sansui you can drop it off for possible trade in value and drive home with a new unit. Anyways you should contact them

Welcome to the forum. Lots of old school quaddies on here. I myself joined the surround game only recently but have learned so much from this forum and I’m sure you will too.

Enjoy!

Oh no that’s not then, try “American Thighs” album! It’s a girl group
something weird is up, looks like the same group, maybe they changed at some point or two bands with the same name :unsure: , here's their discography on discogs

https://www.discogs.com/artist/28974-Veruca-Salt
No worries, that DVD-A I found is one I didn't know about, and I might want to check it out anyway, party on 🥳

Sorry about the hardware experience, but I hope it’s working and continues to do so. More than that, welcome to the forum. Too few women here!

Back