Hans Zimmer: Live in Prague Blu-ray Atmos November 3

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me, unsure who is handling these polls.

I know I have a copy of this that I popped in for a few minutes and meant to sit down with. Got put into a drawer and forgotten somewhere between the home system and the office system. Need to find that and listen.

Not me, unsure who is handling these polls.

I know I have a copy of this that I popped in for a few minutes and meant to sit down with. Got put into a drawer and forgotten somewhere between the home system and the office system. Need to find that and listen.
Please try and find the time (and you'll need quite some as the gig lasts a lot). The mix is not so much discreet, but the fidelity, the performance and the music are stunning

Now that I'm set up for 7.2.4 Atmos, I still think this has some of the most powerful bass ever, but the Atmos speakers are mainly used for ambience. It's fairly discrete for a live concert, but it doesn't really make the format shine, but it is still a really freakin' awesome performance. I still don't quite understand why this concert never received a Poll Thread. 🤨
If you like the deep bass in this, you should also try out Roger Waters' -Us and them.

Back