Happy Birthday QuadraphonicQuad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadBob

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Happy Birthday to QuadraphonicQuad!!

For Jon, Cai, Tad, Scott, and all the rest of you that have gotten this board off the ground and kept it going strong for a year.......Happy Birthday!

You've all done a great job in spreading the knowledge and keeping quad alive.........and keeping us up to date with the latest developments in surround music!

As we say in the Navy........Bravo Zulu to all. Well done!

Quad Bob:cool:

Yee-haa! Thanks Bob! Has it really been a year? Well, longer, actually. How long were we on Yahoo? I understand people still visit that place, sea-of-ads and all. I cannot thank Jon enough for ponying up the dough and bringing us to an ad-free forum. It's been a great year and this forum just keeps getting better thanks to ALL our members!

Wow - It's been a year! We must pay homage to the "original founders" of Quadraphonic Quad (the Yahoo site), Ken and Tad for getting the group started in the first place. It's too bad that Yahoo changed, but this seems to be working out OK.

We have over 300 members in the first year, not bad. And we get great contributions as well. Thanks again to all of our moderators, esp Brain, Mike (where are you?), Cai, Tab and Rob.

It's nice to have a "friendly" place to go for multichannel, without the nay-sayers having a large input.

Let's hope that DVD-A and SACD get stronger and really get going by the '03 Holiday Season.

Thanks again to all.

:-jon

PS - Glad to see QuadBob here (I know, I promised you some CDs, they are sitting on my desk waiting for me to copy a few others) :D

I'm jazzed to have this resource. The other site was a lot of fun until Yahoo screwed with it, but a good bunch are still there. Happy birthday to QQ, but do I put 4 candles or 5.1 on the cupcake?

Doh! I posted my notice on the first section ! Well 03-03-03 Let's hope for more ! Glad to se that it didn't go un-noticed Happy 1st Anniversary!
:smokin: 8o :cool: :cool: ;) :lol: :rollin:

0] Rob

Some of us hearken back to the DejaVu site, one of the original boards for quad on the Web, I believe.

DejaVu was neat in that postings there were archived on the UseNet in some manner.

Some of the old postings from there can still be found using the www.google.com "groups" search function.

Of all the places a quad message center has been located, I believe this is the niftiest keenest of them all.

Many more years of happy quadding to all and......

Quad Bob is here now!!!!!!!

Hooray!!!!!!

:rollin:

Back