Happy New Year 2022!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.eceac919078f716eeb378cb62a9dc93b

Celebrating another Fantastic Year at QQ FORUM!

I don't see a happy new year thread?

Before I get too inebriated & end up drooling all over everything/illiterate, I hope everybody has a safe & enjoyable New Years

To 2022

Cheers

I've been thinking off n on today where to post what I guess I'll call The QQ Nox Archaist New Year Challenge. It seems the NA composition is just short of an hour long. So if you start listening about 11:30 pm you can enjoy this from one year to the next! Indeed I think about midnight you would be on track 5, Fanfare for the Queen. Really folks, if you haven't sampled/purchased this Nox Archaist soundtrack this is a good, silly reason to do so.

In my 20's it was all about having sex from one year to the next. But as Oswald Cobblepot would say, "Things change."

Campai!

It's amazing to me, how little the new year means to me. I mean, I don't celebrate any more, or any less, than any other weekend......regardless, it is a time to reset, get fired up for the new year and correct your short-comings. lmao

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE EVERYONE! QQ SIMPLY ROCKS!! Of course I'm drinking beer, oh and a few glasses of Cabernet. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.

I've been thinking off n on today where to post what I guess I'll call The QQ Nox Archaist New Year Challenge. It seems the NA composition is just short of an hour long. So if you start listening about 11:30 pm you can enjoy this from one year to the next! Indeed I think about midnight you would be on track 5, Fanfare for the Queen. Really folks, if you haven't sampled/purchased this Nox Archaist soundtrack this is a good, silly reason to do so.

In my 20's it was all about having sex from one year to the next. But as Oswald Cobblepot would say, "Things change."

Campai!

LOL!!!

I guess if you timed it right, the ( *spoiler alert* ) resurrection spell pings at the end of "underworld" could sync up with the countdown to midnight? I think there's 10 of them.

I have yet to sync the soundtrack up with "The Wizard of Oz" though. It's on the todo list

Last edited:
It's amazing to me, how little the new year means to me. I mean, I don't celebrate any more, or any less, than any other weekend......regardless, it is a time to reset, get fired up for the new year and correct your short-comings. lmao

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE EVERYONE! QQ SIMPLY ROCKS!! Of course I'm drinking beer, oh and a few glasses of Cabernet. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.
Agreed its just another day for me. I'm just happy to be alive and with someone who cares about me.

But anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR to the QQ'ers

I'm lucky in that department as well. Been with my Mrs GOS for 34 years and my life is so much richer with her in it. :)
Congrats Gene. We’ll be married 35 years on January 10th. My only regret is that we chose to get married during the football playoff season.

Happy New Year everybody.

Back