Happy New Year 2022!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year fellow QQers , hope in 2022 you remain SURROUNDED with health and your loved ones .
Have been blessed with a son when I was 50, he is 10 now and definitely keeps me young :)
He wanted the Beatles Lego set and also got the Fender set as presents for Christmas.
4C67557A-5159-4CD7-9BFD-A429B7D78763.jpeg

You folks who still have someone who has been with you for many years and cares and loves you are very very lucky….lost my wife/best friend July 1. 2021 and mom Oct. 24, 2020 it’s just been a very very hard couple of years for me. Treasure all the time you have with you significant others. Sorry for the downer moment😭
What a miserable year for you. I'm sorry.

Married 34 years ...

No regrets, as chose Feb 21st when my footy team were playing away from home. :D

Although the registrar did wonder why we were not getting married on Valentines Day!!

I explained that we liked to keep the special dates separate...

The real reason was that my footy team had an important home game that Saturday...:ROFLMAO:

The path to true love ❤
So beer WAS involved!

You folks who still have someone who has been with you for many years and cares and loves you are very very lucky….lost my wife/best friend July 1. 2021 and mom Oct. 24, 2020 it’s just been a very very hard couple of years for me. Treasure all the time you have with you significant others. Sorry for the downer moment😭
I just now saw this. I’m so sorry Jeff. There are no words.

Back