Happy New Year from Nosound: new FLAC Surround 5.1 24/48 free download!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nosound

QQ Supporter
Hello everyone,

while waiting for our new live album (yes also in Surround dvd-a https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/showthread.php?19932-NOSOUND-new-live-album-cd-5-1-surround), we decided to celebrate this 2015 with a new remix/remaster, instrumental version of Fading Silently, available as MP3, Stereo 24/48 and Surround 24/48 5.1 Flac free download:

http://thebenchmusic.com/nosound/

I hope you'll like it..2015 is going to be busy and full of new surround music from Nosound!

Happy New Year! :phones

band_hires_sq_col_web1-640px.jpg

Hey Nosound,

Thanks for the free offer and for your continued enthusiasm for surround sound! I have purchased (and enjoy) everything you have released in surround. Please keep up the good work!

happy New Year and all of the best to you and your bandmates.
when DL, listening to music on page. pretty nice instrumental, i like it (y)

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for the downloads. I had some Encryption errors when unzipping the FLAC, not sure why yet, that'll have to wait until the 2nd, as off to celebrate (i.e. inebriate) the New Year!

Cheers

Duncan

Thank You - never heard any of your music but this sounds koo - might have to lay down some dollars on ya :banana:

I like the mix on this Giancarlo....

I'll have to compare to the album version on A Sense of Loss... :cool:

Thank you, gentlemen. Beautiful as always and an interesting 5.1 mix.

Coincidentally, I currently have my "Lightdark" and "Afterthoughts" DVD-As in my car changer.

For all the musicians here...there might be a contest soon about this track...Kscope should post some details soon :)

Thanks for your nice words, I'm glad you like the surround mix...I just can't help thinking this kind of music is born to be on surround.

Back