Quantcast

Happy Thanksgiving

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Man, these holidays that happen during the week are both good and bad. I mean. Today feels like Sunday to me. Because, I have to work tomorrow. On a good note, tomorrow is Friday.....and then a weekend. Yippie.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Man, these holidays that happen during the week are both good and bad. I mean. Today feels like Sunday to me. Because, I have to work tomorrow. On a good note, tomorrow is Friday.....and then a weekend. Yippie.
Yes, it‘s great having a 1 day workweek! Having been retired for a while now, I sometimes regret no longer experiencing the excitement of getting this long four day weekend off every year. Of course, that regret lasts all of ten seconds when I remember that I’m currently enjoying a 365 day weekend! One of the great fallacies is being told that retirement is boring.

:SB:SB:SB:SB:SB:SB

Marcsten

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Well wild turkeys can fly, but the ones we eat (domestic) are bred to be fat/meaty and may have their wings clipped...

I think the Toms that we mostly buy are bred for huge breasts since that's the white meat most people want. If you look at there turkeys at these farms they can hardly walk much less fly! Not very natural.

Circular Vibes

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
I think the Toms that we mostly buy are bred for huge breasts since that's the white meat most people want. If you look at there turkeys at these farms they can hardly walk much less fly! Not very natural.
Just you try to tell Dolly Parton that! 😛 I wonder how many turkeys have back problems because of the size of their breasts...