Happy Thanksgiving

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, these holidays that happen during the week are both good and bad. I mean. Today feels like Sunday to me. Because, I have to work tomorrow. On a good note, tomorrow is Friday.....and then a weekend. Yippie.

Man, these holidays that happen during the week are both good and bad. I mean. Today feels like Sunday to me. Because, I have to work tomorrow. On a good note, tomorrow is Friday.....and then a weekend. Yippie.
Yes, it‘s great having a 1 day workweek! Having been retired for a while now, I sometimes regret no longer experiencing the excitement of getting this long four day weekend off every year. Of course, that regret lasts all of ten seconds when I remember that I’m currently enjoying a 365 day weekend! One of the great fallacies is being told that retirement is boring.

:SB:SB:SB:SB:SB:SB

Well wild turkeys can fly, but the ones we eat (domestic) are bred to be fat/meaty and may have their wings clipped...

I think the Toms that we mostly buy are bred for huge breasts since that's the white meat most people want. If you look at there turkeys at these farms they can hardly walk much less fly! Not very natural.

I think the Toms that we mostly buy are bred for huge breasts since that's the white meat most people want. If you look at there turkeys at these farms they can hardly walk much less fly! Not very natural.
Just you try to tell Dolly Parton that! 😛 I wonder how many turkeys have back problems because of the size of their breasts...

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2021 TO ALL THE MEMBERS AND MODERATORS OF QQ FORUM AND THIS YEAR WE CAN CERTAINLY GIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL SURROUND DISCS/DOWNLOADS BESTOWED UPON OUR COMMUNITY FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE GLOBE!

See the source image

Back