Have You Heard the $105K+ dCS Vivaldi three piece unit?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
There are many music downloads sites these days.
Not surprising that some, apparently like Klicktrack, may not make it financially.

But we still have over 30 music download sites with DSD Downloads. So many to choose from. :)
http://www.nativedsd.com/database

BWY, Brian, have you ever heard the $105K+ dCS Vivaldi three piece unit [SACD/RBCD transport/Upsampler/and separate Vivaldi DAC]? We used to joke about that unit over at the old SA~CD.net because of its hefty price tag and it only played STEREO SACDs.

Over the years I have heard several editions of the dCS Vivaldi converters.
Along with a number of the competing high end, cost is no object DACs from other companies.

Interestingly dCS is one of the companies that has left the professional recording market to focus solely on the high-end audio market.
In the pro market, high priced Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) don't do as well as they do in the home audiophile market!

Over the years I have heard several editions of the dCS Vivaldi converters.
Along with a number of the competing high end, cost is no object DACs from other companies.

Interestingly dCS is one of the companies that has left the professional recording market to focus solely on the high-end audio market.
In the pro market, high priced Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) don't do as well as they do in the home audiophile market!

I always forget.....what SACD multichannel player and DAC unit are you presently utilizing?

Back