Hello All

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueyeleon

Hi All,
I do have a 74 model quadraphonic system from the original owner. Looking forward to being a member and learning more about these. I've already run into a problem with mine that I need some help/advice with, but I'll post that in another thread. Until then, thanks for having me.

Hi All,
I do have a 74 model quadraphonic system from the original owner. Looking forward to being a member and learning more about these. I've already run into a problem with mine that I need some help/advice with, but I'll post that in another thread. Until then, thanks for having me.
Welcome in blueyeleon!

Mucho more details on your Quad rig there please ? (oh I see; waiting for the other thread post (y) )

Welcome! Odd, I've never had any problems with any of my quad gear.....:rolleyes:.

Joking of course....you've landed in the right place to get help with any quad gear....and some amazing history and technical savvy in the ranks around the forum.

I have never had any problems with my quad equipment, either. Oh yeah, except my SH-400 needed to be partly disassembled and the connectors cleaned between the main board and vertical board, etc.

Oh yeah and my Heathkit AA-2010 quad amp needed to have the four output boards refreshed with new caps, etc.

And then there's my Bell & Howell (Heathkit) AAA-210 quad amp which suddenly just had the right front channel output board fairly intensely burn out with both output trannies and a few resistors gone. The board is currently on my workbench (dining room table) apart and waiting for parts and a new Radio Shack desoldering iron (my 15-year-old old one won't heat anymore.

The Advent speaker it drives is OK so the trannies must have just decided to quit.

Welcome.

:D

Doug

Back